The PRESTON BLACK MIX TAPE bundle is a literary box set! (Almost 220,000 words of Preston Black goodness.) You get both Preston Black novels—THE DEVIL & PRESTON BLACK and THE REVELATIONS OF PRESTON BLACK, plus two short stories that were only available in other anthologies. ALMOST A NEW YEAR is a vignette that shows how family and friends deal with the loss of a deployed soldier, in this case Stu Croe. RHYTHM OF WAR is Ben Collins’ first person account of his role in the Battle of Fallujah.
In addition to the stories above, you get the following essays, articles, and non-fiction bits I’ve published in various places over the course of writing the first two Preston Black novels:
- THE DEVIL & PRESTON BLACK Reading & Resource Guide
- THE REVELATIONS OF PRESTON BLACK Reading & Resource Guide
- THE MUSIC OF THE REVELATIONS OF PRESTON BLACK
- JASON JACK MILLER’S SOUNDCHECK: DON’T BE THAT GUY! THE FINAL SAY IN THE CONCERT T-SHIRT DEBATE
- JASON JACK MILLER’S SOUNDCHECK: THE MUSIC AND THE REVELATIONS OF PRESTON BLACK
- Because You CAN’T, You WON’T, You DON’T Stop: ADAM YAUCH
- Murder Ballads and Old Magic
- A LOOK BACK, A LOOK AHEAD
- AMERICANA MUSIC: THE ROOT(s) of (SOME, NOT ALL) EVIL
- PATHS TO PUBLICATION: Preston Black
- PUTTING THE BOOK TO BED
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PRESTON BLACK!