Maybe I bit off more than I could chew? Got big in my britches? Forgot what the thin line between the planet earth and the rest of the universe looked like? Maybe that's how I didn't notice when I stepped right over it.
First one through the wall gets bloodiest, but he gets to sit out the rest of the war. It's hard to talk about scars when kids are still bleeding. You can't see what you won when shit's still blowing up.
Buy the book on Amazon.
Might like to go to the show.
To feel the warm thrill of confusion
That space cadet glow.
Tell me is something eluding you, sunshine?
Is this not what you expected to see?
If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes
You'll just have to claw your way through this disguise.
Download the show at Sugarmegs.
Pink Floyd BARS IN THE WINDOW
Earl's Court, London, England
August 6th 1980
Source: Analog Audience recording
Lineage: cass[M] > WAV > Remaster > CDR(1) > EAC > SoundForge 7 (just for indexing) > FLAC (level 8, align on sector bound.)
Sound Quality: EX+
Disc 1 (54:05m)
1. MC:Atmos (2:04m)
2. In The Flesh? (2:58m)
3. The Thin Ice (2:45m)
4. Another Brick In The Wall (part I) (3:54m)
5. The Happiest Days of our Lives (1:47m)
6. Another Brick In The Wall (part II) (6:09m)
7. Mother (7:42m)
8. Goodbye Blue Sky (2:36m)
9. Empty Spaces / What Shall We Do Now? (5:22m)
10. Young Lust (4:37m)
11. One Of My Turns (3:30m)
12. Don't Leave Me Now (4:03m)
13. Another Brick In The Wall (part III) (1:15m)
14. The Last Few Bricks (3:56m)
15. Goodbye Cruel World (1:27m)
Disc 2 (51:27m)
1. Hey You (4:21m)
2. Is There Anybody Out There?
3. Nobody Home (3:08m)
4. Vera (1:33m)
5. Bring The Boys Back Home! (1:18m)
6. Comfortably Numb (7:31m)
7. The Show Must Go On (2:37m)
8. MC:Atmos (2:34m)
9. In The Flesh (4:59m)
10. Run Like Hell (6:48m)
11. Waiting For The Worms (4:17m)
12. Stop! (0:29m)
13. The Trial (6:02m)
14. Outside The Wall
This beauty comes directly from the master tapes, while the MoLM release is an FM Broadcast of a 1st gen.
This was obtained directly from the taper, and it's a remaster of his master tapes (made by himself), but whatever he did,
it sounds wonderful. Amazing show, you are not to miss this one.
The Greedy :)